Event Cancellation Policy
Unless specifically stated on the event invitation that the invitation is not transferable, you are able to send another person to take your place at the event if you cannot attend.
If the purchaser cancels the booking:
If you are unable to attend, and cannot find someone to take your place, the following policy applies:
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made less than two business days prior to the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to three business days prior to the event.
- Conditions for cancellation:
- Cancellations will be accepted by email or in writing only.
- You can use the full credit for another event. (The credit must be used within 4 months).
- Refunds can be issued, but an administration fee of $20.00 (plus GST) will be deducted from the refund.
If BNZBA cancels the event:
- The credit can be used for another event; or
- A full refund will be issued. An administration fee will not be charged.