Since 1917, the British New Zealand Business Association has been developing and promoting bilateral business associations, trade, investment and goodwill between the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
Learn more about us here
“The British New Zealand Business Association has great convening power. It brings together British and New Zealand companies to strengthen existing links and forge new ones, helping to boost our two way trade and investment, and pave the way for an even stronger trading relationship in the future”
Laura Clarke, British High Commissioner to New Zealand
The BNZBA is proud to be a
Membership is open to persons, firms, companies or organisations carrying on business in or with New Zealand or who, supporting our objectives, have an interest in bilateral trade, investment and/or business between New Zealand and Britain.
- Unique opportunity to regularly network with other business people with an interest in the UK/New Zealand business relationship
- Member rates to all events for you and your guests
- Invitation to exclusive member-only events
- Opportunities to attend at discounted rates events held by partner organisations
- Provide content for and advertise in the Association's bi-monthly Newsletter
- Promote your business on the BNZBA website and social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Access to the British Chambers of Commerce network
- Introduction to UK Department for International Trade and other relevant government related organisations
- Priority opportunity for your CEO/Business Leader to speak at a BNZBA event
- Priority event sponsorship opportunities
- Priority table placement at major events
"Best of British Infrastructure Minds" - Tuesday 22nd October from 4pm. More details here.
Laura Clarke, British High Commissioner, recently provided to BNZBA members an address on "A Commonwealth of Common Values". The full text of her speech can be read here.
BNZBA signs MOU with NZITA
The BNZBA has formed a new partnership with the New Zealand India Trade Alliance signing an MOU at the recent joint World Cup Cricket event at Eden Park. Going forward members will be able to attend both organisations' events and the BNZBA and NZITA will work together to promote the relationship between New Zealand, the UK and India. More information is here.
BNZBA launches Branch in Christchurch
We are delighted to announce that we now have a branch in Christchurch to promote the UK/New Zealand business relationship in the local business community. The branch was launched with an address by Laura Clarke, British High Commissioner, on the 23rd May.
Use BNZBA partner XE.com to get the most competitive Foreign Exchange rates
XE.com offers BNZBA members the most competitive foreign exchange rates 24/7, providing a level of service that the banks cannot match. You can find out more about their services here.
BNZBA launches Young Professionals Initiative
The BNZBA is delighted to start this group which is aimed at those who have an interest in the future of the UK/NZ business relationship and are under 35 years old. If you want to find out more about this group and future events then email us here.
BNZBA supports launch of Prince's Trust in New Zealand
The Prince's Trust in the UK has helped over 850,000 young people and it is now establishing itself overseas with one of the first countries being New Zealand. The BNZBA was delighted to partner with DLA Piper to host a lunch on the 2nd October last year for a group of New Zealand's business leaders as part of the launch programme which included a visiting delegation of Board members and Senior Executives from the Trust in the UK.