Since 1917, the British New Zealand Business Association has been developing and promoting bilateral business associations, trade, investment and goodwill between the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
"The BNZBA plays a crucial part in sustaining and promoting business, commercial and personal links between the UK and New Zealand. Given that both countries are outward-looking island nations, whose prosperity depends on free trade, it is very important that our companies continue to forge partnerships not just with each other in the UK and New Zealand, but also throughout the Asia-Pacific and European regions. I am delighted that the BNZBA is dedicated to fostering that sort of cooperation."
Explore our website to learn how you can benefit from membership.
Membership is open to persons, firms, companies or organisations carrying on business in or with New Zealand or who, supporting our objectives, have an interest in bilateral trade, investment and/or business between New Zealand and Britain.
- Member rates to all events in Auckland and Wellington for you and your guests
- Invitation to exclusive member-only events
- Opportunities to attend at discounted rates events held by partner organisations
- Provide content for and advertise in the Association's bi- monthly Newsletter
- Publish news articles on the BNZBA website and social media pages (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Introduction to UK Department for International Trade and other relevant government related organisations
- Priority opportunity for your CEO/Business Leader to speak at a BNZBA event
- Priority event sponsorship opportunities
- Priority table placement at major events
- Voting rights at the BNZBA's Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Friday 2nd June from 11.45 at the Northern Club. Celebrate this landmark and hear Wayne Shelford, Hon Dr. Jonathan Coleman, H.E. Jonathan Sinclair and Steve Kenchington.
The British High Commission and NZTE have combined to put on a series of interesting business events across New Zealand to coincide with the British Lions tour in June/July. Events cover a wide range of industries and interests including Craft Beer, Sports Technology and Global Trade. Get more information and register here.
If you or someone you know is interested in migrating to New Zealand via the Investor Migration scheme then the New Zealand government, Deloitte, BNZ and Lane Neave are hosting an event on this opportunity on 16th June at New Zealand House in London. For more information click here
The BNZBA was very sad to learn of the death of Maggie Collinge, wife of our patron John Collinge, who passed away whilst in the UK on the 1st February. Maggie was a regular attendee at our functions and a strong supporter of the Association and so we pass on our deepest condolences to John and his family at this sad time for them.