Since 1917, the British New Zealand Business Association has been developing and promoting bilateral business associations, trade, investment and goodwill between the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
"The BNZBA plays a crucial part in sustaining and promoting business, commercial and personal links between the UK and New Zealand. Given that both countries are outward-looking island nations, whose prosperity depends on free trade, it is very important that our companies continue to forge partnerships not just with each other in the UK and New Zealand, but also throughout the Asia-Pacific and European regions. I am delighted that the BNZBA is dedicated to fostering that sort of cooperation."
Explore our website to learn how you can benefit from membership.
Membership is open to persons, firms, companies or organisations carrying on business in or with New Zealand or who, supporting our objectives, have an interest in bilateral trade, investment and/or business between New Zealand and Britain.
- Unique opportunity to regularly network with other business people with an interest in the UK/New Zealand business relationship
- Member rates to all events in Auckland and Wellington for you and your guests
- Invitation to exclusive member-only events
- Opportunities to attend at discounted rates events held by partner organisations
- Provide content for and advertise in the Association's bi- monthly Newsletter
- Publish news articles on the BNZBA website and social media pages (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Introduction to UK Department for International Trade and other relevant government related organisations
- Priority opportunity for your CEO/Business Leader to speak at a BNZBA event
- Priority event sponsorship opportunities
- Priority table placement at major events
- Voting rights at the BNZBA's Annual General Meeting (AGM)
UK/New Zealand News
UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson recently visited New Zealand and a video of his press conference can be seen here.