Since 1917, the British New Zealand Business Association has been developing and promoting bilateral business associations, trade, investment and goodwill between the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
“The British New Zealand Business Association has great convening power. It brings together British and New Zealand companies to strengthen existing links and forge new ones, helping to boost our two way trade and investment, and pave the way for an even stronger trading relationship in the future”
Laura Clarke, British High Commissioner to New Zealand
Explore our website to learn how you can benefit from membership.
Membership is open to persons, firms, companies or organisations carrying on business in or with New Zealand or who, supporting our objectives, have an interest in bilateral trade, investment and/or business between New Zealand and Britain.
- Unique opportunity to regularly network with other business people with an interest in the UK/New Zealand business relationship
- Member rates to all events in Auckland and Wellington for you and your guests
- Invitation to exclusive member-only events
- Opportunities to attend at discounted rates events held by partner organisations
- Provide content for and advertise in the Association's bi- monthly Newsletter
- Publish news articles on the BNZBA website and social media pages (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Introduction to UK Department for International Trade and other relevant government related organisations
- Priority opportunity for your CEO/Business Leader to speak at a BNZBA event
- Priority event sponsorship opportunities
- Priority table placement at major events
- Voting rights at the BNZBA's Annual General Meeting (AGM)
New British High Commissioner to New Zealand
The BNZBA welcomes Ms Laura Clarke who has arrived to take over the role of British High Commissioner to New Zealand. You can read more about Laura here